Track Leagues, All Star Leagues, and Special Event Leagues
Lernerville, Knoxville, Williams Grove, Chili Bowl Nationals, All Star Sprint, Ohio Sprint Speedweek, and the Sprint Car and Late Model National Fantasy leagues will be 1 large public league, players can pick their drivers during registraiton and will be able to set rosters during the season. Their is no fee to enter these leagues. The Track or Organization is responsible for giving away any prizes awarded to league winners. There is a maximum of 500 teams allowed in each league except the Three Wide Media League. The TWML league has a maximum of 300 sprint car teams and 300 late model teams. A person can only enter 1 time in each league and a user account must be associated with each team. If a user name has more than 1 team in a league, or if a team does not have a user name associated with it these teams will be ineligble and deleted.
Each team is awarded 3 roster changes during a season. Each roster change will count as 1 move, for example if you submit a change of 3 different drivers it will only count as 1 move. Once a team has preformed 3 roster moves in a season their roster will be locked for the remainder of the season. If you duplicate a driver the duplicated driver will not be scored. Roster Sets will not be allowed once a race has started or in some cases the day of the race. (Multi day events) All lineups must be set before the 1st race even if the last race is the only one on the fantasy schedule.
Anybody that uses a false information like fake name or fake email address in a effort to have multiple teams in the same league will be disqualified and no prize will be awarded.
Scoring- All Stars... The only 2 columns that score points in every race are Full Tour driver and Wild Card driver. Ohio drivers only score points in Ohio races. East drivers only score in east races and West Plain driver only score in the west plains races.
In all leagues no roster sets will be accepted after heat races start the roster sets will be effective for the next race.
Fantasy League driver replacements
If a driver is injured for a long period of time during the season. You have to use 1 of your roster move for the injured or retired driver . There will not be a replacement form offered anymore, because the 3 roster moves each team will be allowed. If a team has used all 3 of their roster moves and wants to replace a injured driver this request will be denied.
Most league prizes are the reponsibility of the track of orgainization associated with the fantasy league. All Fantasy League tie-breakers will have 3 ways to break ties and will be listed on the league homepage or league registration page.
Email Address/Personal Information
Fantasy Dirt Racing does not share a users email address or other information that it collects on a league registration form, if a email address is invaled it will automatically disqualify that team from the league that was signed up for. All disqualified teams will be removed from the league teams page. If you are a prize winner the email information will be shared with the associated track or sanctioning body upon request. League Winners first and last name wiil be listed in the Fantasy Dirt Racing Hall of Fame.
At times Fantasy Dirt Racing will offer products for sale on the website, all payments to fantasydirtracing.com will be via a secure processor pay pal.
1. Fantasydirtracing.com is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Advance Auto Parts, DIRT, World Racing Group, Oreilly Auto Parts, Allstar Cercuit of Champions, and Lucas Oil. Advance Auto Parts, DIRT, World Racing Group, Oreilly Auto Parts, Allstar Cercuit of Champions, and Lucas Oil does not receive any income from this website. In addition we have no affiliation with, are not endorsed by, or sponsored by any drivers, sponsors, tracks, sanctioning bodies.
2. This is a game of skill. Winners will be determined by the objective criteria set forth in the above rules. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of dirt racing drivers to accumulate the most points based on our scoring system through the specified race season. Fantasydirtracing does not approve or promote any forms of gambling.
3. ELIGIBILITY This game is open to legal residents of the United States or any other permitted countries, All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This game is void where prohibited by law.
4. DISCLAIMER; Fantasydirtracing.com will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any race disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Fantasydirtracing.com or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the game. By entering the Game, Fantasydirtracing.com retains the right to use and publish the entrant's proper name, state of residence, score, and ranking online and in any other media in connection with the Game, unless prohibited by law. In the event that the race season is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason, Fantasydirtracing.com reserves the right to award prizes based on scores at the time the season is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend the game at its discretion. If a specific race is cancelled for any reason, Fantasydirtracing.com reserves the right to eliminate that race from the schedule and award prizes based on the other completed races. Our Fantasy Racing League may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
5. ENTRY One entry per person per league
6. PRIZES All Taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. NOTIFICATION Winners will be notified through the WEB site after the results are tabulated and audited. . Winners will have Maximum of 10 days to respond and accept prizes. If the winner does not repond within 10 days we will contact the track or sanctioning body to discuss how or if a prize will be awarded. By accepting any prizes, the winners grant permission to fantasydirtracing.com to use their names for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners will be included to sign a release of liability form before any prizes will be awarded.
8. GENERAL RELEASE By participating in the Game, you release and agree to hold harmless Fantasydirtracing.com, and its managers, and members, from any liability for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fines, injuries or expenses of any kind related to or arising out of the Game or any prize (including, but not limited to, any rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional). To the extent permitted by law, Fantasydirtracing.com will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if Fantasydirtracing.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
9. INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS If, for any reason, the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Fantasydirtracing.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game, Fantasydirtracing.com reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Legal Restrictions or the associated Rule Set referenced herein, tampers with the entry process, or engages in any conduct detrimental to fantasydirtracing.com the game itself.or any other entrant (in each case as determined in fantasydirtracing.com sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game at any time. Released Party, Fantasydirtracing.com assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or garbled transmissions. Fantasydirtracing.com is not in any way responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Fantasydirtracing.com on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Game.
CAUTION Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this game is in violation of criminal and cival laws and should such a attempt be made, Fantasydirtracing.com reserves the right to seek from any such person damages and any other remedies available to fantasydirtracing.com to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
10. WINNERS LIST This Game is subject to these Legal Restrictions and Official Rules, and any other rules sets expressly referenced herein. Game entrants agree to abide by the terms of the Official Rules and by the decisions of the fantasydirtracing.com owners, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Game. Fantasydirtracing.com reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion.
11. TIE BREAKERS In the event of a tie, Fantasydirtracing.com will break the tie as follows. The team that had the most wins from their core drivers will win the tie. In event that they are still tied after that a drawing will be held.
12. SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of the Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
13. GOVERNING LAW The Game shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and the venue of any dispute arising out of the Game or the operation of this Web site shall be in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Trumbull County, Ohio.
14. ASSIGNMENT, SALE, TRANSFER OF RIGHTS PROHIBITED All rights and privileges granted by participation in the Game are exclusive to the person who signed the entry form. Assignment, sale, or transfer of any rights or privileges are prohibited and will not be recognized by Fantasydirtracing.com by participating or entering in Fantasydirtracing.com fantasy racing league, all participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to abide by the official rules and legal notices, and further agree to abide by the decisions of Fantasydirtracing.com, all matters pertaining to the fantasy league are decided and final by fantasydirtracing.com